Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A really special thank you!

Few day ago it has been my birthday. I got some beautiful present (it always nice receiving them!!!), but I got some more!

This year I didn't feel to celebrate, that's way I didn't bake any cake. And still I got a beautiful cake on Saturday morning (my birthday day): my good neighbor and friend Lisa, who openly declare her non-passion for cooking and who's idea for dinner is a pbj sandwich, bake me a wonderful chocolate cake with chocolate frosting... to die for. And even though she used the cake mix She didn't even use the cake box (it was a huge misunderstanding from my part!!!!) and  that cake for me is the best ever. She really touched my heart doing that, because I understand how much effort she put into it.

Thank you Lisa so much!!!!

 

IMG_0015

No comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket